View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2013, 18:30 (Ref:3314241)   #37
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtony View Post
Didn't mean that they ONLY show Hamilton.
I didn't mean that you meant that they ONLY show Hamilton. Was wasn't being literal.

Quote:
But with a British production team thinking about their home market they like to ensure that if he is involved in a dice it gets covered.
I haven't noticed that they are more likely to show a Hamilton dice than any other. Haven't been looking for it mind.

Quote:
By the way I often think the ratings on this forum are (quite logically) more about the coverage to air choices of the TV director than the actual race. Care to comment.
I agree, most people watch the race on telly so that is their reference. We have no choice. That isn't totally true, but not many use the alternate in card feeds I would imagine. Personally I love that they are there, but still rely on the director, after all he has a million screens in front of him to chose the best action, or where Hamilton is.