View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2016, 14:59 (Ref:3689355)   #107
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
The right reasons meaning cashing in yes?

PPV motorsort here we come.
I'd pay for a motorsport equivalent to netflix. Motorflix. Catalogues of races and series from around the world. I'd love a company that streamed IMSA, elms, Blancpain and WEC all in one place, and kept the races for watching any time afterwards. That's what motorsport needs. One stop shop for seeing any series you want.

Streaming is the way forward. My kids don't even watch TV and the youngest was confused that TV runs on a schedule and Internet streaming is any time you want. Blancpain and elms stream on YouTube and is far better than ever. Its the way forward.