View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 2017, 05:27 (Ref:3772242)   #15
RWill2073
Veteran

RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!RWill2073 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezy37 View Post
This sucks on many levels. I don't trust ESPN to give us qualifying and practice. We will get first take or whatever other crap they are running in the morning. I am concerned they will show up for the formation lap and call it good with very little lead in.

I like the current commentary team. I also like the fact that all of them have appeared on IndyCar broadcasts which can't happen now. Abc/ESPN is absolutely awful with their IndyCar coverage, really hope they go away and now they get f1. They won't give it the time and attention it deserves. I really don't like ESPN in general much less their dog crap motorsports coverage, this sucks
These same thoughts are running through my head. But I'm waiting to hear details, such as if the nbcsn crew moves over or something. Claiming espn2 will air it worries me because they have daily shows they run there right now so it makes me worried fp2 akd qualifying end up online only. We'll see....