View Single Post
Old 4 Apr 2006, 13:06 (Ref:1570108)   #156
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And I thought I had earned a rest!

The Lola 280 thread is massive, of course, and at a first glance probably needs some editing. It also carries posts on T380 & T390 (I'll put these in the appropriate thread if anything new in them) and also T282, T286 etc. Should these be split out? Whatever happens here, for this thread to be a good source of info. and research it needs some worthy to do a summary, and for a layman like me to understand also the differences between the types if you advise that the above models that I have identified should stay in the thread, an explanation of those differences.

Right, off to look at the Toleman thread!