View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2017, 00:37 (Ref:3701702)   #223
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Peeps seem to have such short memories, or maybe elect to ignore past facts.

At the beginning of this new era, it was the Red Bulls that had the most problems with the Renault power-units, and it was pretty well acknowledged by all and sundry that a large proportion of their problems were attributed to the cramped space that Adrian Newey and his gang had left the Regie into which to stuff their unit.
If you are speaking of me, it is likely short memory. I do remember now problems with cooling due to pushing the limits with the Renault power unit. The question (for me) is did RBR drive the initial design of the Renault power unit (to make it smaller)? It could very well be the fact and I just can't remember the details.

Richard