View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2016, 01:44 (Ref:3665843)   #859
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
i get that has been one of Renault's stated concerns over the last few years but for my part i have always struggled to understand why they act like its RB's fault that Renault, a multi billion dollar multi national auto giant, lack the ability to promote it's own success in F1.

anyways its good to see the two sides now working well together. the RB TAG improvement relative to Ferrari as well as creating a competitive platform for one of the better driver pairings on the grid to shine this year has been one of the few highlights for me this season and bodes well that 2017 might actually be interesting.
Maybe a TAG Heuer is better than a Cartier?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods