View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2017, 10:02 (Ref:3770082)   #7
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianM View Post
Sounds like he's going to work at a team and the FIA didn't want him giving that team any advantages with the directions that would be discussed at meetings.

I fully expect he will be replaced so I doubt it will make any difference to where F1 is going.
Agree regarding nothing changing in how the sport works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
If he was going to a rival team, I would think that 3 months gardening leave wasn't anywhere near long enough. Needs to be more like 15 months.
Yes, three months seems extremely short. While his background is in aero, he was the head of that department, so I assume his current knowledge of what ALL teams is doing is extensive. Should we place bets as to where he ends up?

Richard