View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2011, 21:30 (Ref:2817522)   #25
H C Motorsport
Rookie

Australia
Gold Coast, the place to be
H C Motorsport should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Champions Are Back

H C Motorsports the 2010 V8SCFC Champions are back for their 5th season and ready to defend their title. The cars and driver line up were released to sponsers and media at a function at the teams factory on the Gold Coast today. Team Owner Hayden was pleased to announce a new naming rights sponser for the team and said "that winning last years championship made it very easy to get a high profile big budget sponser on board". The team will now be known as ETIHAD Racing after the airline giant agreed to come aboard with a multi million dollar deal, Other new sponsers have come aboard with Ford renewing its support to the champion team and providing factory support for the team to try and go back 2 back, Caltex have seen the value in being the teams fuel sponser and the V8SCFC season opening Yas Marina Circuit is also apart of this great team, MAN Trucks have continued their support for what is their 5th season with the team aswell. Also the driver line up is somewhat different from their championship winning line up from last season, "but some things were out of our control", with James moving to HRT this season we had to look for someone that could fill his shoes and not only that fill his rather large helmet that would sometimes struggle to fit his ego in aswell. H C Motorsports is pleased to have the services of Mark Witerbottom who is luckly enough to be given the keys for the teams chamionship winning #1 car, Dave Reynolds joins the team in #111 and Dean Fiore returns for his second season in the team in his #333 machine. Bring on 2011.

With the salary packages this year I think we will be in for a close fort championship, Thanks Antro for again running this comp. The Teams details are as follows.

Team - ETIHAD Racing

Sponsers - ETIHAD Airways, FORD, MAN Trucks, Caltex, Yas Marina Circuit

Drivers
Car #1 - Mark Witerbottom ($1,300,000)
Car #111 - David Reynolds ($300,000)
Car #333 - Dean Fiore ($400,000)

Manuacturer - V8SCFC Ford FG Falcon