Thread: 23RED Is Go!!!
View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2018, 06:54 (Ref:3800177)   #81
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by one five five View Post
Depends, you would hope budget which could have been spent on the car wasn't diverted to something like that.

Or do we assume the team is amply funded?

I'd say he had very little to do with it, he was the HRT test driver in 1999. The Warwick Commodore he drove was prepared and run by JFR and steered by others (in a different livery) like Paul Dumbrell and Matt White that year, and was pretty much a way to give him miles leading into the new QLD 500 that year.
Given that LDM has had that trailer for what 7 years or so, it should be well and truly paid for by now... not slurping funds out of race operations beyond required maintenance and registration/insurances...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House