Thread: 10Ths Icon Getting to know you!
View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2006, 21:21 (Ref:1743581)   #30
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Recently I have got into V8s, the first ever V8 Supercar Race I whatched was the 2002 Winton round (Cheers Channel 5!) and started following it, I lost track around 2004, but this year I'm Back! I am a Holden fan, and as V8_TURBO once said: 'who would win out of a fight, a lion, or a falcon?'. What a great way to put it! I have my own team (fantasy series) Denso/Mobil Motorsports, they are not very good. One of my drivers got taken out at turn 1 at bathurst theis year.... (Mark Skaife......DAMN YOU CLUTCH!) My Best model is my CC 2000 season Richards/Richards Falcon that I picked up for just £7, yes, £7! This year I stayed up all night to whatch Bathurst (ignoring the Japanese GP) and I thouroly enjoyed it! Dont have any particular favourite drivers at the mo, but Holden, oh yeah!