View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2012, 18:18 (Ref:3026249)   #217
Peter Cammish
Rookie

Peter Cammish should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This series looks very strong for 2012, I like Stanaway, my son had a great dice with him in ADAC in 2009 at Sachensring I think, was a belter, think hes got a great chance of a top career. However you cannot help but think some drivers would be better without a publicist, DAMS have signed two drivers who I think it is fair to say are well supported one has said he is thankful to the team for the opportunity he has been given!!!!? I as a romantic took out my wife for Valentines day, was a great meal, when the bill came I thanked the owner of the Restaurant for allowing me to spend my hard earned on his food, no problem he said I should be thanking you!!! not it would appear in the world of motor sport,. I was and am a working class lad, why in motor sport do people feel the need to move down the social scale not up I am at a loss. Wouldnt it be nice for someone to say, my Family have worked hard, made a lot of money and now wish to spend some of this on my motor racing career, thanks to them for making it happen, that would be refreshing.