Thread: 10Ths Icon Getting to know you!
View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2006, 17:29 (Ref:1758386)   #31
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralf fan
I am Eddy and i am an alcoholic....er wrong thread...

I am Eddy.
Mate, in the 3 years i've known you (if you can call it that via the internet) i never knew your name was Eddy!

Hi, i'm Andy, and i'm also an alcoholic - well, according to the bread knife who thinks 1 can of lager a day makes you an alcky

Reading through what you guy's collect makes me feel a whole lot better about myself i can tell you

I collect
  • 1:18 F1 diecast models, though i only have the JPM ones on display (looking to get rid of most of the others proberbly)

• 1:43 F1 diecasts, these unfortunately are all up in the loft along with most of the 1:18's. I had this idea of making a clock with some of them (the one's numbered 1-12 obviously) but have some of the numbers missing.

• Prints, some of them signed by the likes of Eddie Irvine and Eddie Jordan

• Signed pictures from the likes of Irvine, Herbert, Damon Hill, Sato and Murray Walker

• F1 and motorsport related books

• Races, every race back to Spa 1998 (incidently, i decided to record this after the first lap accident in case there was another) and many others from before hand including end of season reviews, this years Moto GP end of season review showing on Eurosport tonight included.

• F1 trinkets, including 1:43 scale drivers, 1:10 helmets and mugs etc etc

• Every F1 racing magazine since November 1996 (the first one after Damon won his world title and various F1 programs from the British GP's i've been too.

Unfortunately, most of these things are in the loft, and to be honest, i don't know what to do with them now as they are out of harms way as we are now into collecting babies toys due to Mini V being on the scene, fortunately, his favourite things are cars (wonder where he gets that from ) so thats not too bad

I've been to every British GP since 1998 (the one where Schumacher won in the pitlane ) and will be going again next year if any of you fancy meeting up

Last edited by Mr V; 5 Nov 2006 at 17:31.