View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2006, 11:46 (Ref:1775828)   #37
torola
Rookie

Spain
Spain
torola should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Newbie and not an oldie...quite

Hi I'm Graham and very new on here, originally from the UK but now living in Spain.
At 50 i'm not retired yet and doing a little work out here.
I have been into motors since a young chap due to my fathers love of vehicles I suppose.
I have owned some rare beasts in my time including Healey 3000, John Savage 3 litre Cortina mk11, Jaguar mk2 340, Merc 190e 2.5 cosworth etc etc.
No racing skills just the love of the machine and all that.

I am fortunate that I now live just 10 minutes form the Ricardo Tormo Circuit in Valencia whic has got me into motorcycles especially gp.
Their are lots of events at the circuit including WTC, FI testing, and BMW cup and of course the last round of the Moto gp.

I can now list Jeremy McWillams as one of my friends as he always stays with us when testing or visiting the track..a great guy I might add, he has tons and tons of experience as most of you will know, and he knows more about bike and tyre set-up than most.
I hope he gets that Ilmor ride....its close at the moment!

Also had Leon Haslam (and girlriend Oli) stay with us last month, another true professional even at his young age, didn't quite win the BSB last year but i'm sure he'll make it in 2007.

As for FI then I have always been an Alonso fan before his wins, next season will be one of the most interesting yet I think and not just because MS has retired, there are lots of other reasons we should see a very interesting battle all the way through.

Thats about it, not very exciting but good to read about you other guys so thought I would add my two pence worth !