View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 2014, 18:16 (Ref:3349489)   #23
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Guess we are all creatures of habit! When at home my first morning coffee is made from fresh ground Sumatra beans. (Using old fashioned hand grinder, rebuilt many times!) I can't do the espresso thing though, long and black suits me.....

And don't get me started on the fireworks last night! I can only assume am surrounded by people living in different time zones, as they seemed to be going off in hourly batches from 11pm to goodness knows when....

Still, Jan 1 and the first of our two Spa 6 engines fired up in the car today after rebuild. #2 is in Delta's capable hands and when #1 is run in, it will be installed for same purpose. Then we have to decide which to use! Oh, and same scenario with gearboxes......