View Single Post
Old 6 Feb 2011, 21:58 (Ref:2826898)   #2
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
Trois Rivieres is too short and tight; Turn 3 I'm sure would be considered unacceptably narrow. And Montreal can't happen unless an existing series leaves the place.

Cleveland is going to be a stretch to happen; there definitely seems to be intent to get back to Road America though. I don't know about Calgary, but I think the roads are more or still in place to do one of the Concorde Pacific Place layouts in Vancouver again, if it comes to moving the event from Edmonton.

i'd certainly trade out the motorcycle course at Sears Point for going back to Laguna Seca. Somebody NEEDS to work on getting back to Portland.

I could see Detroit happening with Penske's backing. Houston wouldn't be bad, especially if they can sort out that chicanery on the front stretch at Reliant Arena; they need the full length of that straight to make that a good overtaking spot.