View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 2017, 14:36 (Ref:3773689)   #3
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner View Post
Let's be honest though, this reeks of scaremongering. Do you really think the FIA or Liberty Media, or any of the large OEMs are going to go "ah well, we can't have motor racing in Europe any more"? This'll be resolved quickly and quietly, nothing to worry about.
Remember the Bosman Ruling?
Before the final ruling, many people (both in sport and legal circles) said that that it would never happen or change things. FIFA and UEFA were seen by many as too powerful (along with the football clubs) to allow the EU to reach the decision that changed the face of football transfers forever.