View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 2017, 15:54 (Ref:3784920)   #7
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
You are forgetting here that Norma wasn't originally one of the five permitted LMP3 constructors either, but ACO just slammed it there as sixth despite whar the regulations said. So same could happen here with LMP2. Also they're French, and we know how they like 'em monopolies...

And yes you could say that the P3 had less than five as Dome was dead from the beginning and some others like ADESS were dying too, but nevertheless they were allocated as the sixth manufacturer against the original intention. And heck it's not like Riley is doing any numbers in P2 either

Anyway it's beyond perverse that freaking LMP3 is allowed to have more variety than LMP2 lol

I wish Norma would go LMP1 but I wouldn't mind them breaking into LMP2 either, it wouldn't been quite as spec galore. Also they have the history of not having the greatest of chassis in open competition back in the day so these less inventive classes work form them I guess

Last edited by Deleted; 3 Dec 2017 at 16:05.