View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2015, 03:19 (Ref:3557180)   #13
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainstar View Post
I believe she should have never been in this car to begin with, but in motorsport money buys you a seat and that's the way it is sometimes and probably always will be. She just did not have the talent and capability and was in way over her head. These cars are weapons like a fighter jet and not to be trifled with. Add in a disorganized, under budget team and these things will happen.
I disagree... For what I believe was a straight line aero test, I expect anyone who could fit in the car and had any experience in upper level open wheel cars AND with proper preparation likely would have done just fine. In her case the preparation is what was missing. As reported above, it sounded like amateur hour vs professional F1.

Richard