View Single Post
Old 10 May 2013, 23:33 (Ref:3245495)   #9
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
I used to read AA but now its so bad I cant justify buying it anymore so I just read it in the newsagents like everyone does these days.

I buy Motorsport magazine because I find the stories and interviews with past drivers fascinating especially the stuff before the time I was involved regardless of what they were racing.

For news online its Speedcafe for local stuff and despite all the ads it is quite the informative site so it certainly worth a look everyday just to see whats happening in the local scene. While for overseas stuff it Autosport online until I hit the 50 views bs and then I just look around somewhere else.

Dailysportscar is a must have if your a sportscar racing fan, fantastic news, commentary on past and present matters and photography also.

Used to follow Murphy the Bear for ALMS happenings but the Bear stopped pooping a while back and has moved onto other things.

For European touring cars touringcartimes is hard to beat.

Joe Saward is also someone I follow everyday for his look at the F1 world especially the behind the scenes happenings that frequently involve money and the games that come with it.