Thread: 10Ths Icon Getting to know you!
View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2006, 22:27 (Ref:1653964)   #7
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I am Eddy and i am an alcoholic....er wrong thread...

I am Eddy. Most of must have seen me lurking around (ive made a few posts too )..Ive been a member since 03 after Ralf's win in France...came here to gloat ...sadly that turned out to be his last win....

Got into cars and f1 in 91 while watching Senna power around Monaco. Never really understood what was going on in the races till 94 and 95. Since then i seldom miss f1 races. I have famously sat through the Hungaroring 02 and 04 debacles much to the amusement of my 'casual fan' friends.

I follow A1GP, GP2, IRL and Champcar though not race in race out. I do keep in touch with the standings and goings and manage to watch a few races as well...

I havent been to a GP yet but hope to one day.

I am pretty flat on the memrobilia side. Not really a big fan of model cars and such.

I mainly collect f1 races. I have started recording races since last year.
I also have a lot of books. Mainly biographies as i am interested in motorsport and driver history.

I am not an autosport subscriber.