View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 2016, 21:56 (Ref:3693660)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There seems to be some movement in the Dunlop series paddock, new gear moving in, old gear moving out.

The big teams set to have CotF chassis in their sheds before long too.

EMS are said to have at least 2x 888 VFs in their arsenal
MWR were said to be looking at a pair of prodrive FGXs
Image now have 2 GRM Dragon VFs in their shed
LDM looking to perhaps run 2 VFs in the series
BJR were said to be talking to at least 2 customers (i.e. 4 cars) for its VFs next year

While the likes of the Kosteckis were said to be looking to link up with EMS to run the same gear as them...

And Mr Hazelwood, fresh of his 3rd in the '16 series, returns in his JRR/MSR ex-Tekno VF, with a new title sponsor.

There are a few pilots looking for seats, including Mr de Pasquale (who had a solid year in the older PMM FG), Mr Kean (who started strongly in the BJR VF then dropped back), Mr Marjoram looking to step up to a newer model car, Ms Gracie looking to move on up, Ms Angelo looking for a full season deal....

Plus wherever Mr Le Brocq and Mr Jacobsen end up... and if Mr Dumbrell is set to come back..

Lots moving in this paddock..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House