View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2015, 05:54 (Ref:3529568)   #584
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artur View Post
The degradation was huge on the F1 race. Pirelli Softs were only used for 7 laps and the Mediums for 20.

LMP1s, on their Michelins, double stinted it, which equals to the full F1 Brazilian GP distance(71 laps).

I can't see how we can put it all to the resurfacing of Interlagos when F1's Pirelli is considered.:
Perhaps I should have written "one of the main reasons". The point is that their tire-wear issues are not only not enabling them to use the full potential of the car as it is limiting them in their strategies. If you go back and read the driver reports from the race you will see what a huge impression the condition of the track left on them. IIRC one of them went as far as to state that the person responsible for the resurfacing of Sao Paulo should be in charge of resurfacing every other track in the world.
I would say that is quite a big impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artur View Post
As for my previous post, I've confirmed it with Michelin's PR. Porsche, with Jani, also double stinted:
I remember seeing that they changed 2 tires on Neel's car on his sixth stop. Not the full set.

Last edited by Spyderman; 21 Apr 2015 at 05:59.