View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2016, 19:24 (Ref:3691514)   #85
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
i agree, ayse - racing isn't just racing to the flag when you're dealing with a championship. i think any of the drivers we consider great champions would have done the same thing.

i think the right man won the title and lewis' season will be remembered for the biblical fightback, and how he brought the challenge to rosberg right up until the last chequered flag. rosberg's should be remembered for beating that fightback, and prevailing regardless. that's quite some achievement.
Yep, spot on.