View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2016, 22:34 (Ref:3691559)   #97
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
ultimately LH still finished the race faster than anyone else so I can't really look down on him for the unorthadox strategy.

While I understand the argument against this strategy, sport isn't always about who is fastest, who is strongest, who scores the most. craft is after all short for crafty.

If LH had made it work and forced Nico into a mistake then this would be a very different discussion...rather the only reason he looks like a heel is perhaps because he failed to make it work.