Thread: Podiums
View Single Post
Old 8 Apr 2007, 17:03 (Ref:1886509)   #16
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn bott
At the moment the point of this thread is to have a quick dig at our Ozzie cousins while they're mostly tucked up in bed.

I believe that Webber was under Flav's wing when he came into F1,and for one reason or another wasn't/isn't considered good enough for a seat at Renault.There may have been contractual issues,but as we've seen before,nothing that can't be got around to get what you want.
So basically you're saying that this one will keep me wake til late and watching over it when the storm comes in (looks around searching for the bat)... Oh GOD I love this forum !