View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2006, 11:02 (Ref:1537195)   #1
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Chassis History Archive Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Miller
The problem with threads as long as this and the Chevron B29 one is I , and possibly others forget exactly where we are , a case in point being a BT29 I have been advised of landing in N.Z. recently , BT29-41 to be prescise , without trolling all the way back I am unable to remember if we know about this car. Bryan.
Bryan, if there is any way you can suggest we can split these long threads to make it easier for you guys to refer to, let us know. I'm certainly happy to set up a specific thread for example on an individual chassis number if there are enough posts on it. You just name it and I'll try to split the relevant posts out.