View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 2015, 09:28 (Ref:3584297)   #11
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
Thanks. I always log on but the appearance of the National Trust pop up does appear to be sporadic. It was a major nuisance at the weekend on my home PC, and has appeared once today from work. I have also noticed that sometimes today it appears briefly when I click to return to the home page, but then disappears.
It's not a major problem, just a slight inconvenience, I just thought I'd mention it if it gave you any clues to other problems.
If you can grab a screenshot and mail it to webmaster@tentenths.com it would be appreciated,