View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2016, 11:06 (Ref:3627454)   #43
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So people are only passing exams because of a prescribed pass rate that just be achieved? We give people a chance to prove they're good and then we claim the test is rigged when they do? That's some mind bending gymnastics you have to do to justify that. And scarily similar to what we say about school exam results today too. We know for a fact that there is more stuff in the exams and the results are better than ever. Must be proof the exams are easy right? We just love to tell younger generations just how rubbish they are in this country. I think nostalgia is like heroin for older generations.

You don't need my word that the driving test is more advanced than it used to be. We know there's more in it, because there is. Theory Test, Hazard Perception, Independant Driving and soon we'll have GPS Following. These didn't exist before. More boxes have to be ticked to pass now. That isn't my opinion. The tests are also done on more busy roads than in the past. And as the test results from around the nation show, it's harder to pass in busy areas. The Scottish Highlands has a higher pass rate than central London.

And thirdly, if you're driving fast enough in your driving test that the road holding ability of the vehicle comes into the equation, you've already failed your driving test. You shouldn't be answer near the limit of the vehicle.