View Single Post
Old 19 Feb 2017, 15:53 (Ref:3713169)   #10
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinvicta View Post
Ok. Does it play on a windows 7 PC ok? Is it worth the 34 euros they are asking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
I've got the mobile version - I don't think my laptop is up to the 'proper' version though!
Sometimes I think the devs are reading this forum.

It does work on Windows 7 fine. It is worth 34 Euros IMO. It's a massive massive change from the phone version. Same feel but a lot more depth. For Bret, there is now a 2D mode for machines that don't run games very well. So now that shouldn't be a problem.

I've said a couple of times I'd like sportscar racing, and theres a £5 DLC pack being released this week with GT cars! I'm totally taking credit for that. I'd absolutely love more DLC packs like this, with LMPs, touring cars and added tracks (Le Mans for the LMPs, Knockhill and Thruxton for Touring Cars please!). This games turning out to be a lot better than I expected.