View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2006, 22:12 (Ref:1499527)   #18
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
great thread topic Dutton

a couple more shout outs:

DC - after getting knocked out during the first corner at brazil (iirc) there was a great shot of DC helping the marshals/stewards move his car out of the way, then running back on track to help pick up some debris, and then him sitting on the truck with those guys just chatting away. really changed my impression of him.

quote of the year goes to Alonso at Canada right after his shunt, (to be said in a spanish accent) "there's something wrong with the car...there's something wrong with the car!" all the while im sitting there thinking, dude you just drove into a wall thats whats wrong with your car! anyways, i found it very funny

TM for finishing in the points at SPA (and of course for JV also)

and generally great drives from almost all the drivers this year. big ups!