View Single Post
Old 31 Mar 2016, 23:07 (Ref:3629152)   #17
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giba View Post
Also people it's Silverstone, so you should be prepared for wind and rain and I so I don't want to see any posts about people being surprised at the weather over the weekend
Let's be fair, Giba - I'm a Northants boy born and bred, but every single time I've ever been to Silverstone, I've always been one layer short, no matter how much I try to over-compensate.

Even the Michelin man has goosebumps on the grid at Silverstone.