View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2016, 14:28 (Ref:3675512)   #10
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
This season's been so close who knows what will happen? I just can't wait to see how the grid shapes up for the first race

Tordoff's been the model of consistency, but I agree this is a big test for him. Shedden and Neal pressure's off and if they avoid bad luck and incidents there's no reason why they can't. Collard is using his loaf more, and is more likely to go for it than Tordoff and can afford to more as well, but despite that another bad qualifying could cost him, it's not the easiest circuit to overtake normally. Jackson I wouldn't rule out, he's been at his best last few years and if he has a stellar weekend he can do it, he doesn't need the others to have a disastrous weekend to do it. For AJ and Turkington all it takes is for one of them to win the first race and the ones ahead of them in the championship to be nowhere and one or even both if they come first and second are back in it, but that's unlikely, although as I said you never know. As for Plato, he needs an act of god to do it

Last edited by S griffin; 27 Sep 2016 at 14:34.