View Single Post
Old 8 Nov 2017, 02:20 (Ref:3779370)   #22
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
I never thought he had the stuffing to win a WDC even before his accident. Nevertheless, he's one of the good guys and he'll be missed.
I thought Hamilton lucked into that first WDC, what with a mixture of rain and Timo Glock. He won by just one point and it would be 6 years before he would win his second WDC, during which he either finished 4th or 5th. Had Massa won, in 2008, I would have had him down as a worthy champion.