View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2018, 04:32 (Ref:3808275)   #1159
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't have doubts for 2019, but I do some for 2020 and forward, particularly if the LMP unification talks collapse again. Anyway, I'm glad they are going there next year because they definitely deserve it.

And most of all it's a relief from the FIA/ACO bureaucratic side that we don't have to hear things like this anymore:

Gerard Neveu 2014
“We know that in the United States there’s not a lot of options for us and for the style of racing we have,” he said. “Historically you can say Sebring, Petit Le Mans and Laguna Seca were the logical places to welcome endurance races. But we know that it’s technically impossible [now].