View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2017, 11:39 (Ref:3755901)   #14
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Well lucky I didn't bet on that one. Albon dropped like a stone in the early stages, while Ghiotto hung on to 2nd for most of the race (meaning nice clean air) but somehow managed to still wreck his tyres and finished less than a second ahead of Markelov who made a pit stop! That's bad from Ghiotto, has he forgotten how to save the tyres?

Good turnaround from Rowland to take 2nd after he struggles with tyres at the end of race 1, they sure fixed that. and good move on De Vries. Although we all know if it was Rowland on the inside he would have pushed the other car onto the grass there (just like he did to Latifi in race 1).

Leclerc unlucky to be in the wrong place at the start but I think he had great speed and was building up to use it at the end until the gearbox trouble.

I wouldn't have bet on Matsushita but great job to take the win. Stupid summer break now.