Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2013, 23:22 (Ref:3342145)   #25
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the double points thing though...

doesn't this bode quite well for fans? i know it's been a special case this year with the whole 2014 needing a whole new car thing and most teams bailing out of full scale development of their '13 cars early. but isn't it going to mean that they're going to have to carry on developing and refining the car at full pelt or risk losing a serious bucketload of points at the end of the year? how will that in turn affect their 2015 cars?

are the teams going to take a different approach to the whole season, especially if it's looking tight on engine and gearboxes towards the end of the year?

don't get me wrong i hate it but none of us really watch f1 for the racing any more, do we? we watch it for the storyline and the drama... at least this is throwing a spanner in the works a bit.