View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2017, 05:43 (Ref:3740748)   #18
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
When it comes to live streaming on the Net I would love to see free BTCC streams abroad. Because living outside the UK it's hard to watch BTCC live
We are currently living outside of the UK, and watching the live streaming is our only option. I am glad that the BTCC is one of those sports that has embraced online presence and is available to stream. It's easy to find, and watch.