Thread: 2016 MotoGP...
View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2016, 11:26 (Ref:3602501)   #18
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I used to feel the same, until I read both sides of the Laguna/Rossi incident.

That turned me a little more in favour of Stoner who was never a dirty rider, and saw those kind of things as what they are, pure dirty riding.

The biggest issue with Casey is he picks and chooses who he talks to press wise. Would talk to Matt from BBC all day long, but other guys he was indifferent to. That makes certain pressmen hate him as they did Lawson and Doohan. Of which Casey is most like.

However, he was great for a story, if you would him up he would let go with some beauties! And that is something lacking in most current riders other than perhaps Cal, Dovi and Vale. Again so were Lawson and Doohan if you asked them at the right time.

The Valencia race last year was it for me, you had Ezpeleta forcing the press not to talk about Sepang and the Marquez/Rossi thing. Anyone with any sense knows that when that kind of thing happens, it is dynamite, and here is this controlling little cretin trying to push the attention on some boring Spaniard winning again and making every race he wins look like a Scalextric fest, when ALL we want to know is the rumblings and hate stuff between Marc and Vale.

It is dumb ass decisions like that, that make me question everything Dorna does. Most sports would DIE for that sort of scramble.