View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2017, 14:31 (Ref:3782203)   #25
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Even worse news about how Liberty chose ESPN for the US coverage rights. From Robin Miller on racer.com:

Q: Robin, I cannot believe that F1 is dropping NBCSN for ESPN! Are they NUTS? I remember when ESPN had covered FORMULA 1 and it sucked big time with races being shown at 2:30 in the morning! Horrible coverage! Thank God the SPEED Channel came along and saved us from ESPN's coverage. Then some moron decided to get rid of the SPEED Channel all together! NBCSN has done a great job covering FORMULA ONE and should continue doing so. I was sooooo disappointed when I read about the coverage change.
Dennis Studer
RM: The easiest explanation is that F1 gave it to ESPN (no production or talent costs and no rights fee) because I think the long-range plan is to make F1 all streaming on ESPN's app.

Hope that's Robin just spouting his thoughts but he's been on target lately with most things motorsports lately.