View Single Post
Old 6 Feb 2018, 04:05 (Ref:3798875)   #18
bludvl_x19
Veteran

Australia
umop apisdn
bludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JorritVD View Post
So my hopes are on the following manufacturers to be added next year:
- Nissan
- Aston Martin
- Lamborghini (probably need an asian or australian Squadra Corse affiliated team to run it)
- Acura/Honda (if Suzuka will be a success, I won't be suprised Acura/Honda might invest in IGTC and Bathurst)
- Lexus (same for Lexus, depending is Suzuka might be a success, i could see Lexus become part of IGTC)
There was a Squadra Corse team this year, I think it was Trofeo Motorsport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer69 View Post
Webber was asked that exact question on the commentary by Mark Beretta on Saturday morning when he finished his hot laps in the ICE Break ride car. He said he won't be racing again
I'm not sure how many times MW has to say this, but after racing F1 and LMP1, he has no interest in racing anything again. How on earth would you get a rush like those two cars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
Manufacturer increase needed to take B12hr to next level

some words from Stephane Ratel

side question, was he there in 2018?
Not sure. I've seen him there the last couple of years, but I only saw one person from SRO there this year. EDIT: Better answer below.

Last edited by bludvl_x19; 6 Feb 2018 at 04:12.