View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2020, 21:55 (Ref:4015908)   #2520
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
“It’s about time”, “Too much time has passed”.
I was reading it in a positive way. More like we are waiting on this moment, but just tired of waiting. (fair enough in my mind). I do think people are working flat out to get vaccines done both quickly and safely. Even then a vaccine (or multiple) will not be the end, but just part of the end. There will be a new normal as well. I personally suspect I may continue to primarily work from home when this is all done as an example. Just like the flue is an ongoing thing we have to put up with year after year, I expect so will relatively virulent versions of Covid as well.

In the end, its a journey and everyone's story is slightly different. Hopefully we are hiking back down the mountain and not still on the way up.

Richard