View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2016, 14:17 (Ref:3607114)   #28
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
The last time I went to the Brands Hatch rally (which I think was 2012!) there was no crossing point by the Kentagon and you couldn't get further than South Bank. Looking at where some of the stages finish, I did wonder what the situation was with access to South Bank.

The grandstands on the main straight did provide a good view for spectating, but were a bit distant for photos, so I thought I'd ask as things may have changed since the last time I was there!
Ah ok - I'm only going on what I see as we go around the stages! I know there were people at the inside of Druids as I gave my son a wave as we went around I think access might have been different when the stages ran up past Hailwoods but the stage finishes this time are all on the circuit or rally stage so I can't see there being an issue with south bank.

I'm sure someone in the know (Suze) will be able to confirm though.