View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2017, 21:04 (Ref:3750542)   #42
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i dont recall Liberty stating that they wouldnt renegotiate but clearly a war of words has begun between the two groups.

motorsports article has a Liberty quote suggesting that they offered to extended the termination clause date so that this wouldnt be an issue during the GP weekend which is reasonable imo.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...clause-929434/

"We offered to extend the current deadlines in order to focus on everything that is great about Silverstone and Formula 1."

make of that what you will, but every time a contract renewal comes around the BRDC makes a lot of noise about it not being sustainable but then sign the contract anyways.

also didnt they just opt out a sweetheart deal that BE was forced to agree to because the Donington option failed to pan out?