View Single Post
Old 18 Jul 2017, 09:52 (Ref:3752351)   #43
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I wouldn't consider myself a "fan" of any kind I just love racing. I was thinking to myself during the race, there are very few other sports where Brits choose such a wide range of nationalities as their favourite driver. Unfortunately Mansell in his time and Hamilton today can bring out the worst kind of nationalism.

I haven't been a "fan" since I was a kid, a true devotee of Ronnie P. Since then I've appreciated drivers of all teams and abilities.

Back on topic I think my driver of the race is Bottas. It was a good chase, and whilst those punctures delivered the result into his lap quite easily he had.to be in the right place to profit. It's easy to back pedal when faced with seemingly insurmountable odds, but he kept up the pressure.

Whilst I'd like to see a British World Champion I'd much prefer a hard-fought battle where he just misses out to a stroll in the park with it all done and dusted in Hungary.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk