View Single Post
Old 31 Jul 2017, 20:18 (Ref:3756526)   #6
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The purpose of this thread is not clear to me. If it is to talk about the advances in VR and its impact on virtual racing... then it belongs in the virtual racing forum. http://tentenths.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60

If it is about how VR technology could be used as part of the fan experience during a "real race" (360 camera on top of car and then use a VR headset to experience the race) then this is the right place.

Richard

PS: You don't have to be a child to enjoy virtual racing!