View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 2004, 11:35 (Ref:1162659)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Re: Motorsport News Top 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Super Tourer
In their F1 season review MN list their top 10 drivers.

1. Michael Schumacher
2. Jenson Button
3. Rubens Barrichello
4. Fernando Alonso
5. Kimi Raikkonen
6. Ginacarlo Fisichella
7. Juan Pablo Montoya
8. Nick Heidfeld
9. Mark Webber
10.Takuma Sato
Hmm,

1 & 2 are ok although persdonally I'd reverse them on the basis of effort. (JB had more to do to achieve 3rd in the championship than MS did to win it). And that doesn't mean I'm knocking MS.

Certainly Trulli out performed Fernando in the first half of the season and I'd put them at Trulli 3rd, Alonso 4th.

Kimi comes in at 5th, JPM because he tried so hard 6th.

Fisi 7th because he's got to be somewhere.

Sato 8t, Mark W 9th and RB 10th because as Boots says, he had the best car under him and made things look difficult.