Thread: David Grace
View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2011, 15:49 (Ref:2853104)   #11
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yeah, although it was a while ago now, have just seen this thread. I knew David well from competing against him on the hills in the days when Clubmans they were probably as competitive as any class in the championship, with the class usually decided by hundredths of a second. In fact when I sold up in the UK and moved to Australia in the early 1980's I sold him my 1700cc full spec Clubmans A class engine which he seemed to get on well with before moving on to bigger and better cars.

Good to see he is still around in Motor Racing circles. He was always a friendly and very pleasant guy who would help anyone in need.

Chris Anderson