View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 2017, 00:31 (Ref:3701699)   #116
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
Considering Chunder's dismissive and argumentative response to his earlier posts, I actually thought JS's response quite restrained. Even Chunder accepts that he was thinking out loud - not the best basis for a considered discussion....and he does have form for this...I tend to mentally read his username as "chunter" Of course everyone is entitled to have an opinion, but an informed one is so much better...
I am not going to comment one way or another on Chunter's posting style (as it shouldn't matter), but the problem I saw was that Jamie dribbled out details a bit at a time which only fueled the argument. The very specific and worthwhile details in his last post should have been in is first. I think it would have been less tears all around. Of course this is all clear now in hindsight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
However we're still roughly in the spirit of goodwill, so let's let it go.
Sorry for continuing to post on a sore topic, but I agree.

Richard