Thread: Diecast/Models Le Mans 1:18 Winners
View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 2007, 20:37 (Ref:1941065)   #102
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Just got back from Le Mans... with three new models! Ooops.

I have got to say, first off, the Norev R10 is absolutely fantastic value for money. It is really really good and I had no problem splashing out the 35 Euro being asked for it. It will look fantastic in my cabinet along with the others - you'd really never know it was a budget model.

I also picked up the 1949 Ferrari 166MM that I missed out on buying the other day (I was prepared to pay the £75 it was listed at but was told it was a one-off and had been sold) and was delighted to find it wasn't a one-off at all but a (surprisingly good) offering from Hot Wheels.

Finally, I managed to get my hands on the 1952 CMC Mercedes. I was particularly happy with this as I've not seen any for sale for ages and, when I have, the privces were spectacular. Unfortunately there was a tiny indicator missing on this model but, given it was 1/2 the usual price, I can live with it just about. Has anyone any ideas where I might be able to source a replacement?