Thread: Race Goodbye Malaysia.
View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2017, 11:40 (Ref:3771746)   #36
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Do watch the race or the grandstands?

Because in many peoples opinion, the Sepang track is one of the best on the current circuit. And most drivers would agree too. F1 and other. Who cares if there was just 10 people in the stands, as long as the racing was good on TV!
But Formula 1 is not all about the TV viewers - so much more makes a good F1 event.

'The F1 season has been a revenue generator as it doesn’t merely encompass the race; a series of activities, shopping sales, road shows, a charity gala dinner, and public concerts are also common prior to and after the race. Fans also get the opportunity to meet and greet star racers.'

If limited numbers of fans are attending, nothing else in the F1 circus matters.
If it was only about TV viewers then surely the best solution would be to create 18-20ish good tracks in Central Europe?